Only Trust My Brothers

:: Factions :: Factions

Go down

Only Trust My Brothers

Post by Oreo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Background Story
OTMB was founded in 1942 founded by Juwan Thompson, one of the most respected person ever to be apart of the gang now in prison for second degree murder. OTMB is one of the most ruthless gangs out on the streets of Los Santos. First formed in East Los Santos, then migrated into idlewood. Since their original leader had been locked up for murder, a new leader would step up. The new leader, known as Javon Bullock and one of his friends would have a new start for the gang. Javon Bullock and Kadaris Gittens met in high schooll, Javon and Kadaris always started trouble in school. Everytime they had a chance to fight someone they'd fight.  It took at least two years before they decided to make a street gang. At first, the set only consisted of close friends or relatives such as cousins or brothers. They then would expand the gang, by tagging their set name onto different neighborhoods, sell drugs and carry out vicious attacks. A couple years later, OTMB started to get more and more violent soon getting their hands on more drugs and even firepower. They would later take over the Idlewood motel area. It was not long until one of Javon's cousins had been shot and murdered in a driveby shooting. Ever since then Javons heart has been cold, not showing mercy for anyone. And he is seeking revenge for his cousins murder. But while trying to do so, he and his gang are trying to make it to the top.
OOC

Feel free to PM my discord or forums if any questions.

Before joining you MUST accept to CK permission. This means you give me or Kadaris permission to character kill you.

Everything In-game will stay In Charcter, (/b) will NOT be used unless in an admin-sit or a situation where it's needed other then that, keep it to a minimum.

We won't have any members that Troll / Break server rules.

If you cannot bring good roleplaying to the gang you won't be accepted but can still hang around until fit enough to post Screenshots and become a member.

Joining

We want people that can bring good Roleplay to the gang and people that are active. To join you can find us near the Idlewood motel. You must post Screenshots even if it's a few a day. If failure to post Screenshots you'll most likely be kicked from the faction.

Thank you and hope to see you in game!

Last edited by Oreo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oreo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trust My Brothers

Post by Oreo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Reserved.
Oreo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trust My Brothers